Global Manager Internal Communication (m/w) bei GfK
/042902Donnerstag/42016Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:49:45 +000004pThu, 04 Feb 2016 16:49:45 +0000UTC4545/4p-2016-02-04T16:49:45+00:002016229UTC229
Beginn der Tätigkeit:
The Marketing and Communications organization is dedicated to the GfK brand and to communicating its values and strengths to colleagues, clients, the media and the general public around the globe. But this organization is about more than brand or communications. We want to operate as true business partners for our colleagues worldwide to create integrated, client-focused marketing that delivers tangible business results.
As Global Manager Internal Communication you develop and drive internal communications of GfK globally. You are the business partner for the top management with regards to their internal communication needs. You coordinate and conduct global communications and you are editor-in-chief of GfK’s global internal communication channels. You are also the internal communication officer for major group projects, particularly regarding change and strategy.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic internal communication concepts for and with internal stakeholders
- Consult and support key stakeholders in their internal communications and change projects
- Develop and manage Management Board internal communication activities – develop concepts, storyline, media, channels (e.g. internal letters, newsletters, gNet (intranet), videos, events, presentations)
- Manage content alignment (and develop related calendar) for all internal communication channels, with an integrated approach (external/brand) always in mind
- Steer and manage internal communication team and external suppliers
You are an open minded, creative, flexible personality and have profound knowledge of intranets as communication and collaboration platforms. In addition you are a team worker and like to take over responsibility. The following functional requirements are needed:
- University degree, e.g. in Communications/Media, Language/Cultural, Marketing, or other fields with relevance for Internal Communications
- At least 7 years of experience in Internal Communications
- Works constructively with top executives/higher managers and peers (listening, conflict management, comfort around higher management & peer relationships)
- Can operate in complex environments (dealing with ambiguity, problem solving & decision quality)
- Profound knowledge of intranets as communication and collaboration platforms
- English on a mother tongue level, excellent communication and writing skills in both languages (English and German) required
- Deep understanding of working in a multi-national and multi-cultural matrix organization
- Ability to manage and motivate a teams in a global environment
Having choices is what makes life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams. GfK makes your choice easy as we offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat—globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.
How to apply: Please use our online application form to apply for this job.